1. Enable test mode
Test mode allows you to show our test ads with 100% filtrate.Should be called before the SDK initialization.
2. Enable logging
To enable debug logging use the code below:Logs will be written to logcat using tag "
Appodeal.LogLevel.None- logs off;
Appodeal.LogLevel.Debug- debug messages;
Appodeal.LogLevel.Verbose- all SDK and ad network messages.
3. Disable networks
To disable the networks you don’t want to get ads from, use the following method before the SDK initialization:Use constants from AppodealAds.Unity.Api.AppodealNetworks to choose necessary network.
4. Disable networks for specific ad types
To disable networks for the specific ad formats use the following method before the SDK initialization:
5. Disable location permission check
To disable toast message "ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION permission is missing", use the following method before the SDK initialization:
6. Disable write external storage permission check
To disable toast-messages "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is missing", use the following method before the SDK initialization:
7. Test the third-party networks adapters integration
To check integration of the third-party networks, you need to start a test screen by calling the following method. It is currently supported only for the Android:
8. Disable data collection for kids appsUse this method before initialization.
9. Request runtime permissions in Android Marshmallow (API 6.0+)
1. Extend your class with
Awake()method of the class that loads first:3. Now you can use the following callbacks to operate with answers on requesting
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATIONpermissions in Android Marshmallow and higher:
10. Mute video ads (Android only)
If calls are muted on a user’s device, you can also mute sound of video ads for them, using the following method:
11. Send extra data
12. Get predicted eCPM by ad type
For all ad types:Returns