Firebase SDK (firebase-analytics and firebase-config) is used for analytics and remote config for tests and settings.
To connect your Firebase account, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Import Firebase
Firebase SDK is already included in Appodeal SDK (firebase-analytics and firebase-config). You don't need to install it separately.
Step 2: Configure Firebase app
- Follow this guide to configure your Firebase app.
- Add your GoogleService-Info.plist file from Firebase console to the root of your Xcode project. If prompted, select to add the config file to all targets.
Step 3: Add your Web API key in Attribution Settings
- Go to Firebase Console and enable Firebase Authentication by selecting your project → Build→ Authentication and press Get Started(Web API Key is available now)
- Go to your Project Settings and copy your Web API Key
- Go to your app settings in your Appodeal account and choose Attribution Settings.
- In Firebase Settings add your Web API Key in Firebase Config Keys field from Firebase and enable Firebase Tracking.
Step 4: Contact us
Contact our support team via live chat or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete integration.
You can use our demo analytics app as a reference project.
Appodeal SDK allows you to send events to analytic services such as Firebase, AppsFlyer, Adjust and Meta using a single method:
Event parameters can only be strings and numbers.