Unity: All versions | Appodeal SDK: All versions
The error "Library not loaded: @rpath/AppRollSDK.framework/AppRollSDK" usually happens
- If CocoaPods or/and XCode versions are lower than required
- If External Dependency Manager version is different from the one comes with Appodeal SDK, or you use some specific settings.
To fix it:
The error log example:
Check if your XCode and CocoaPods versions are compatible with the Minimum OS requirements section.
Minimum OS requirements:
Unity 2017.4 (Api Compatibility Level - Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalent) or 2018.3+
Android API level 16 (Android OS 4.1) and above.
iOS 10.0 or higher.
Use XCode 12.5 or higher.
- CocoaPods 1.10.0 or higher
To update CocoaPods to the latest version, open Terminal and perform the following command:
- Go to Assets → External Dependency Manager → iOS Resolver → Settings.
- Check if the External Dependency Manager version is the same as listed here and corresponds to Appodeal plugin version integrated in the project. If it is not, reimport External Dependency Manager plugin from Appodeal plugin asset.
- Check your External Dependency Manager settings. If they are not same as on the screenshot, try to use the default ones presented on the screenshot.