Appodeal Not Found
Unity: All versions | Appodeal SDK: All versions
The following exception on SDK initialization in the logs happens if Appodeal dependency has not been imported in the mainTemplate.gradle file.
1. After the import Appodeal Unity Plugin, in the Unity editor select File → Build Settings → Android.
2. Add flag Custom Gradle Template for Unity 2017.4 - Unity 2019.2 versions or Custom Main Gradle Template for Unity 2019.3 or higher (Build Settings → Player Settings → Publishing settings).
3. Enable the setting "Patch mainTemplate.gradle" (Assets → External Dependency Manager → Android Resolver → Settings).
4. Enable the setting "Use Jetifier" (Assets → External Dependency Manager → Android Resolver → Settings).
5. Then run Assets → External Dependency Manager → Android Resolver and press Resolve or Force Resolve.
6. As a result, the modules, that are required for the Appodeal SDK support, will be imported to project's mainTemplate.gradle file.