1. Enable test mode
Test mode allows you to show our test ads with 100% fillrate.Should be called before the SDK initialization.
2. Enable logging
To enable debug logging, use the code below:Logs will be written to logcat using the
Log.LogLevel.none- logs off;
Log.LogLevel.debug- debug messages;
Log.LogLevel.verbose- all SDK and ad network messages.
3. Disable networksYou can find all available networks in
Should be called before the SDK initialization.
4. Disable networks for specific ad typesExample:Should be called before the SDK initialization.
5. Request Android M permissions
To request "
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" and "
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" permissions on Android M and higher, call the following method:
6. Disable location permission check
To disable toast message "ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION permission is missing", use the following method before the SDK initialization:
7. Disable write external storage permission check
To disable toast-messages "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is missing", use the following method before the SDK initialization:
8. Test third-party networks adapters integration
To start test activity for testing adapters integration, call:
9. Change GDPR consent statusYou can use this method to provide the GDPR user consent for ad networks in Appodeal SDK anywhere of your application. Appodeal SDK don't keep the GDPR user consent between session, that means you should provide consent every time, otherwise, Appodeal SDK uses default or server value. By default consent value is
You can read more info about GDPR here.
10. Disable data collection for kids apps
11. Check if ad type was initializedReturns
true,if the ad type was initialized.
12. Check if autocache is enabled for ad typeReturns
true,if auto cache is enabled for this ad type.
13. Mute videos if call volume is muted
14. Send extra data
You can send key-value data to Appodel. There is the predefined key
15. Get predicted eCPM by ad type
For all ad types excluding native ads:For native ad there is a method in NativeAd interface: