Appodeal yields optimal results in cooperation with AdMob. Use our application to link them. The AdMob Sync application will allow Appodeal to access your Admob reports over API, and will create new ad units on Admob and submit them to Appodeal. You can check the code of the application here. AdMob Sync app is opensource under MIT license.
1. Follow this link to download the application.
We support Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
2. Go to your Download folder and install AdMob Sync application.
Start the application.
Use your Appodeal account credentials to sign in. If you don’t have an Appodeal account, visit
www.appodeal.com to register.
Use the tray icon for quick access to the application. Click it to open the drop-down menu.
Link with AdMob
Let's consider two cases - when your AdMob accounts are already registered with Appodeal and when they are not.
Use Accounts tab to manage AdMob accounts.
1. Your AdMob account is already registered with Appodeal.
Admob accounts that were registered with Appodeal before, will be automatically added to the application.
You need to sign in to each account to activate it. Use your AdMob account email and password.
2. You want to add a new AdMob account.
To add a new AdMob account or to create one, press the + button and log in to Admob. You can add only one Admob account at a time.
Sign in to continue with AdMob. Once your credentials are accepted, the browser window will be closed automatically.
Press this tutorial for manual steps.to complete Google developer console setup automatically or follow
To add several AdMob accounts, repeat the steps above for each new account.
To delete an Admob account from the application, visit your Dashboard at appodeal.com, as you have to delete all linked applications first.
One Admob account can be registered with several Appodeal accounts.
Sync set up
The sync is performed automatically:
- when the application is started;
- 24 hours after the last sync (with no difference whether it was a success or not).
Also you can start it manually for each AdMob account.
No other settings are required to sync with AdMob.
The report summary line looks as follows:
The state of the sync can be one of those:
– all data was synced correctly.
– sync was interrupted, the data is incomplete.
– the sync failed or completed with errors.
The sync can be started:
- automatically, in accordance with the schedule( every 24 hours).
- quantity of applications that have been affected since the last sync - created, changed or renewed. Click the line to display the change details.
- time stamp of the sync.
- technical log information.
- allows to submit the log immediately to the support team in case of any issues.
There are two ways to check for updates.
1. Click the Appodeal icon in the tray to open the drop-down menu and select Check for updates.
2. Open Updates tab in the application and press Check for updates.
Set the check schedule of your own.
The application stores 100 last logs. Earlier logs will be erased permanently.
Use Clear All button to permanently delete all account related information. To be able use the application after this action, you will have to sign in.
When singing out, all data related to the current session will be removed, i.e.
How to set up your project on Google developer console
1. Go to Google developer console.
2. Create a new project.
3. Name your new project, for example, Appodeal.
4. Go to Enable APIs and services for this project.
5. You are in the API Library. Scroll down to AdSense Management API and click it.
5. Enable AdSense Management API.
6. Go to the Credentials tab to create new credentials
7. Configure the consent screen for all applications in this project under the OAuth consent screen tab.
For the Application name field enter the name of your application, for example, Appodeal Revenue.
The Support email field is auto filled with your current email. No need to change it.
For the Authorized domains field type in
appodeal.com and press "Enter".
Press "Save" when you are ready.
8. Create credentials to access APIs.
9. Create OAuth client ID
For the Application type select Web application.
For the Name field enter any name, for example, Appodeal AdMob Sync App.
https://api-services.appodeal.com and press "Enter.
For the Authorized redirect URIsfield type in
https://api-services.appodeal.com/admob_plugin/api/v3/oauth/callbackand press "Enter.
Press "Create" when you are ready.
10. OAuth client credentials are generated.
The client ID and secret can always be accessed from Credentials in APIs & Services.
11. Copy OAuth credentials into the AdMob Sync application
0.1.31 (Sept 6, 2019)
- Fix clear data issue for Win32 platform
0.1.30 (Sept 2, 2019)
- Minor fixes
0.1.29 (Aug 29, 2019)
- Minor fixes
0.1.28 (Aug 26, 2019)
- Fixed issues at login step
0.1.25 (Jul 24, 2019)
- Minor fixes
0.1.24 (Jul 23, 2019)
- Support of 32-bit version for Win32 platform
0.1.23 (Jul 15, 2019)
- Only one app instance is allowed to run
0.1.22 (Jun 24, 2019)
- License info is added
- Improved matching of adunits created by legacy chrome extension
0.1.18 (Jun 6, 2019)
- Public release